Web Design Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Birmingham & beyond! & Local SEO
We are based in the Midlands. We can build a multitude of websites, complete with either basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) or more advanced SEO depending on your desired requirement & reach. This can also come included with Digital Marketing. For the record, Digital Marketing comes under various types – often formed from a strategy intended to suit your purpose and audience.
We work with the following platforms – WordPress, Squarespace, Magento, Shopify, Wix, Joomla and more.
Any website which has some kind of data-input method (like a contact form for instance) will need to come with an digital security certificate (SSL). These are usually free for small websites – however for eCommerce websites these will cost more due to the requirement for enhanced security.
Websites we build
Normal websites (one page, few pages)
For all websites, the process usually starts with a specification, which then turns into a plan. The plan involves domain strategy, purchase, setup (including hosting), simple keyword research, and website structure then build along with initial deposit and final deposit on completion.
Hosting can either be provided via your own service or one provided by My Digital Midlands. Please note, this is either a monthly or a yearly cost and also includes minor admin tasks that need attending to. If your website requires a special kind of hosting which we do not provide, My Digital Midlands will advise you on a real step forward to achieve your goal.
All websites will be cleanly coded, optimised and structured accordingly with your SEO strategy. Please note though, however, that SEO strategy is now a constant process and not one that will work from ‘go’. This is where we move into marketing.
To enquire about a website for your project or business plan, please use the contact form on this page.
Please see the latest bunch of websites below.
We can do basic e-commerce sites as well as more detailed, resource-heavy ones. E-commerce sites need hosting to ensure consistent up-time, and there is no problem maintaining these for you for a monthly administration fee.
What does SEO / Search Engine Optimisation mean?
This is a mixed term for everyone, albeit usually this comes under the phrase “how do I get my site to no.1 on Google?”.
The short answer to this? Ongoing effort – you have to chase keywords that reflect what you are selling, and at the same time people search for and are (not) very competitive. So here, we will give you tips on how to do it and if you feel the need for help – give us a shout!
Nowadays, SEO means publishing content in accordance with what is relevant to your audience’s keyword search and interests – whilst this timing this in accordance of when you would receive the most traffic. It means making sure your website is optimised with relevant links, image alt-tags, site-speed, optimised Google SERP and decent, readable copy. It also needs to be posted on the relevant networks for your demographic. This may be a couple networks, it may be many. If there are more than a couple required – these also need to be optimised to carry out the message to your potential customers.
So, to do effective SEO we have to look at the following:
- How fast your website loads up. Taking into account desktop and mobile. Is it mobile ready? Most websites are nowadays, but if it is not, it should be.
- How optimised are your keywords – and do these apply to each specific page, as well as explain thoroughly throughout your content whilst using these keywords. Keywords change by the month, depending on which pages produce the most traffic.
- How optimised your image and alt-tags are.
- Is your content optimised to display relevant information in the Google SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
- How relevant your content is – do you blog? If not, is the content you have relevant to your audience?
- How often do you post on social media, and are you posting content on the appropriate networks?
You might not require all Search Engine Optimisation practises, but maybe a few. So what can we offer?
- We can offer the main package, which is a single page or multi-page website with basic SEO practises. This is a one-time offer, but will need to be maintained each month, for an ongoing price.
- Keyword & SERPS package – does your content reflect the keywords your audience are actually searching for? If not – we can help you with this. Whether this be a one-time fee or ongoing monthly fee.
- Ready for mobile – is your website not responsive? If not, we will make it responsive. As to how this is done, we’ll have to look at how your website is structured first then see how quickly it can be applied.
- Site speed & maintenance package – if your website is not peaking in performance and there are various maintenance procedures that need to be carried out by a professional – drop us a message to have this organised for you.